About Plasma Coatings
With four (4) facilities across the US and a global network of licensees, Plasma Coatings is the only choice for local and on-site service.
When Plasma Coatings Inc. was first established in 1969, we offered basic hard facing with metallizing and plasma spray techniques, as well as the patented specialty coating "No-Stik." The No-Stik coating - a matrix infused with fluorocarbon - was a tough, abuse- and wear-resistant coating that offered excellent release.
While No-Stik provided release properties similar to typical release coatings, tape, and sleeves, its durability and operator forgivingness resulted in substantially longer life and cost effectiveness. And, because the coating was conductive, it proved to be perfect for applications in the paper industry.
Since this early start we have expanded our capabilities and facilities to meet the coating needs of equipment in industries such as mining, paper, chemical, petrochemical, food, packaging.
Our Business Philosophy:
- Pre-qualify all applications
- Be a reliable and trusted resource to our customers
- Treat customer parts as if they were our own
- Provide the very highest level of service in quality, responsiveness, and availability
Plasma Coatings offers an attractive benefits package that includes:
- Comprehensive Medical and Prescription Drug Program
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- 100% Reimbursable Educational Assistance Program
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Company Paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Business Casual Work Environment
For more information about employment or to send a resume, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Open Positions