Mining and Mineral Processing
New Surface Enhancement Technology Will Help Diminish Wear and Corrosion of Mineral Processing Equipment and Save Energy
Wear is one of the most common problems in engineering and mining applications costing industries significantly. Material selection is crucial to minimizing wear consequences of a component and improving processes in mining applications.
- Longer Part Life/ Reduced Cost - Reduces maintenance man-hours, machine downtime ,and replacement costs
- Reduce the wear of cyclones, pumps, vessel linings and other components used in mineral processing
- Extend the lifetime of screens
- Combining High Release Rates (non-stick) with chemical and corrosion resistance to extend part life and line productivity
- Improved Machine Efficiency - Run with higher efficiency at faster production speeds. Improved cleanability reduces removal man-hours and machine downtime
- Decrease plant maintenance time by > 20%
- Increase energy efficiency by reducing downtime and increasing productivity.
- Improve worker health and safety by less frequent exposure to noise and risks involved in maintenance and replacement activities.
Wear & Abrasion Resistance
Non & Conductive Coatings
Process Equipment Restoration